Senin, 04 Oktober 2010

Happy sunday! :D

Monday,04 October 2010


Hey guys!
Spent my weekend with my family was being my happy sunday! ♥
We went surabaya yesterday :)
Went to TP and had our lunch at 3.6.9 aka san.liu.jiu restaurant
I thought it would be delicious cuisine but apparently not as good as I had imagined ;|
But it's just what I feel and I don't know about how you feel because tastes of each person is different :)
Then we walked around and bought sour sally before we went back to malang :D  





hmm..

does not that look tempting? 
that's so deliciousssssss man!
hahahaha :D




hmm,let's see one by one! :)
I chose Twist Taro Shaved Ice for the yoghurt and mmm...
I chose Mix Mochi + Longan + Grape + Jelly for the toping
Slurrpp!
How damn delicious it is! ;)
Anyway , it's VERY RECOMMENDED!
Just try the damn delicious one if you have time! :D  :p

0 komentar: